Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Visit with the Diamond Dogs

Last night I got to go to Mom’s friend Matt’s house. He has two French Bull Dog’s and they are named Karat and Nugget, just like a diamond. I don’t have pictures of them but this is how they looked.
Karat is white and Nugget is very dark brindle.

When I walked in the front door they came charging at me together. They really know how to work together to be intimidating! They make such a good team, that I was so frightened, I peed on the floor and tried to climb up my Mom’s leg. My mom (unlike me) is a believer in tough love and wouldn’t pick me up! She just kept ignoring me and petting the other dogs! Once I got over the initial shock I had lots of fun playing with them! So much fun that sometimes Tracie would have to make me calm down and hang out with her. There were lots of people there to pet me but mostly they were watching the TV. Eventually I got bored so I started “looking for trouble” as my mom says. Really I was just trying to have some fun and decided to chomp on mom’s sneakers to stay occupied! I was on my almost best behavior all night and I hope I get to go back again soon! Next time I’ll make sure Mom brings the camera.
I really like living at my new house and I think it’s time I started pulling my weight around the place. I’ve already helped redecorate the upstairs hall with the stuffing I skillfully retrieved from Mr. Raccoon. Now I would like to be able to help in the kitchen.
I can help with the dishes.

How does this soap dispenser work?
OH! I get it. You put the soap in that little flap thingy.
First we need to do a rinse cycle.
What can I say, I love my people and I love to help.
Until I see you next time,
Love Diggers

No comments:

Post a Comment