Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Changed My Mind

After an incident last night with one of the new cats I have changed my mind. You may remember than in the past I was pro-cat. I was also determined to make any cat love me; I even felt that with time I would be able to turn even an anti-dog cat to my side. Well, one of the cats (let’s just call him fluffy booger eyes because I don’t think he deserves a name) attacked me. He charged right up the stairs towards me. Now don’t panic, his little puny kitty claws couldn’t penetrate my impressive Airedale Armor of fur but it still upset me. Even this wasn’t enough to put me off cats. I still believed we could be friends but then Fluffy Booger Eye’s did something that, in my world, is UNFORGIVABLE. My mom stepped between us and that cat… that miserable smelly tiny fur-ball licker took a few whacks at MY MOM!
SO
I revise my previous feelings about cats. My new opinion is this, “Cats are bite sized and should be Chased, Caught, and Disposed of.”

7 comments:

  1. The nerve of him!!!!!!!!
    Well said, Digsby! hehehe

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao bello Diggers!

    Oh noooo!!! It goes completely against the Airedale Code of Honor to let any creature try to hurt your mama or your beloved hoomans, so I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. As a fellow Airedale, I defend your right to defend your mama!

    Tanti baci!
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats were never my friends and will NEVER be my friends....
    Kisses, Faya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diggs!

    I'm catching up on your last few posts, and WHOA man, you've been busy. Glad the move went well. Bummer about the new fluffy booger eye cat. Can't believe he tried to swat your mama. What did you DO? I'm thinking that cat has a death wish. What about Errol? Is he siding with you or the other cats?

    Mt Tabor looks like a cool place. Maybe you and Bogart could meet up there some day and hang together. Your photo of you meeting that other pup is stinkin' funny. Your booty is so much higher than the rest of you, it's obvious you were up for some WRASSLIN'! Too bad I can't be there to do some of that with you.

    Goober love,
    STanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup. Cats are bad news, man. Our Mommy had Chuck,a Persian, for 11 years and he was always asking for it. Nobody liked him but Mommy and when he went to greener pastures all her friends and relatives said it was about time!! I tried loving him and always wanted to be his friend and to play with his tail. He'd sit there and taunt me. I did not even miss him when he left. He was pretty to look at though.
    Tell your Momma the kitty must go!!
    Smooches, BabyRD

    I think they're cute.Give BoogerEye another chance.
    XO-Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're WITH you on this one, Digger! Cats are evil! (Although there are some cool ones on Cats with Blogs)!

    Aire-hugs,
    Poppy, Penny & Patches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diggs matie,
    This is just not on. No cat attacks an airedale, that is just wrong. Now if I was there, that cat would truly be sorry. If you need my help just yell.

    tailwags
    Noah

    ReplyDelete